Journey Towards Minimalism
at Here We Are Together

How We Got Rid Of All Our Clutter

I have been thinking about just exactly what to call this blog post for a long time now. I thought about calling it Journey Towards Minimalism , but this one, well, it’s more like instantaneous travel. A few weeks ago … Continue reading

Posted in Journey Towards Minimalism | 1 Comment

Declutter to Happiness

With the start of the new year so very close I would absolutely love to share with you a new project I have been working on! As you know we have been decluttering and re-organising things in our home on … Continue reading

Posted in Journey Towards Minimalism, Our Tiny Home | 2 Comments

In Our Little House

Many of you were surprised to hear just how much we have decided to get rid of in the name of Minimalism, but our home is in no way cold or bare. To us Minimalism simply means that we do … Continue reading

Posted in Journey Towards Minimalism, Our Tiny Home | 8 Comments

Minimalism Progress , Decluttering and Holiday Presents

As you know we are in the process of reducing the amount of things we own. Over the past few months we have donated and gifted around 80% of our belongings, but those remaining 20% are still a lot. I … Continue reading

Posted in Journey Towards Minimalism | 28 Comments

Friends, decluttering and a busy September

Our busy September has started with visits from lovely friends. Cakes were baked, food was shared and we went to the park together,too. One thing I have been enjoying about decluttering and minimalism is that it has made Emily think … Continue reading

Posted in Family, Journey Towards Minimalism | 2 Comments

Minimalism for Families – Toys

Sometimes children seem to collect clutter without any fault of their own. It certainly seems that way around here! Well meaning grandparents, friends, aunts and uncles love to share toys and other things with our little ones and children, by … Continue reading

Posted in Journey Towards Minimalism | 2 Comments

Grateful Friday and some Minimalism progress,too.

Well, what a week it has been! Some days Georgie really keeps us busy, and this last week was particularly difficult. I am grateful for friends who cheer us up (and on!) , for Grandpa who drove us all the … Continue reading

Posted in Grateful Friday, Journey Towards Minimalism, Our Tiny Home | 3 Comments